Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day One

This morning is a rough one.
Sadie and I have been having "battles of the will" lately. She cried this morning because I asked her to wipe herself. Which she has been doing for months until recently she regressed, I am guessing the cause is her baby brother. SO she sat crying on the toilet for 20 minutes. You might think, what's the big deal . . . but with Sadie, I have learned, it is a control thing. If I do what she wants me to do instead of what I asked her to do I am setting myself up for more trouble later. I am attempting to teach her that the world does not revolve around her.

The best part of my morning was my favorite breakfast sandwich! 100 calorie English muffin, one egg white, turkey sausage patty and a slice of 2% Kraft american cheese, so low-calorie, 3.5 WW points, the protein satisfies me until lunch, and so delicious! I usually have a piece of fruit as well. And of course, COFFEE!!! I love coffee!

3 comments:

  1. Excited you have a blog! I'm going to subscribe right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I saw you have a blog from facebook! Likewise...I will subscribe! Yay! Its great to have a blog to keep friends and family updated! I had a blog for a year and started a new one and tried to transfer everything over and ended up deleting it! So I am starting over....mine is more of a photojournal per say....a life in pictures....take care Jas! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jaz, reading this (and your other posts as well) just make me miss you so much. I can't wait for the day when I can wake up and just sit with you having coffee for a little bit.

    I miss you dear friend, love you so much.

    ReplyDelete